The Elmendorph Inn is available for meetings, exhibits, celebrations, tours, local history programs, etc. The interiors have been restored to their appearance in the early 1800s. We think you will find the Inn a warm and inviting place.
The first floor rooms of the inn include:
- The South Room: a large open space that can be set up for meetings, dinners, theater, etc.
- The Parlor: ideal for setting up tables with food, literature and meeting registration.
- The Tap Room: at the north end of the building, is another large room that can be used for meetings, receptions or gatherings.
- The Inn has a small, historic kitchen with a fireplace and beehive oven that may only be used with assistance from the Friends' experienced baker.
- The small modern kitchen is available for use during events.
The Second Floor of the Inn houses the Rosemary Coons Archive Room and has an Exhibit Gallery with rotating presentations. The second floor also contains a spacious Gathering Room for workshops and demonstrations.
TO RESERVE THE INN FOR AN EVENT
1. View the Inn Calendar for Inn availability